Vision, Mission & Values
To foster recovery from addictions.
To provide a safe treatment environment that empowers women in recovery from addictions through knowledge, awareness, and behavioural change in order that they may choose to live healthy, happy and productive lives.
- Structure and quality programming
- Dignity and respect
- Strength to accept personal responsibility
- Safety and confidentiality
- We believe addictions treatment and recovery should be abstinence-based and provided in a safe environment.
- Women in recovery should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Recovery needs to be approached in a holistic manner.
- Recovery plans are individualized for each client, to address their particular needs and goals; it is a mutual contract between counsellor and client.
- Women collaborate in their own recovery process and need to be empowered to do so.
- Women benefit from the support and the therapeutic programming provided within a residential setting.
- The success of treatment requires continued evaluation from the client’s perspective.